This policy explains what we do with your personal information.
How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
Visitor Analytics is a simple website analytics service which measures the traffic and visitors’ general details of the customers’ websites. Collecting these statistics, a website can make their visitors’ experience better (e.g. which pages they visit and when, where they are approximately located, where does a user land first or if they are coming from a specific referral).
Basically, as a website owner using Visitor Analytics, we are using cookies to collect data about visitors’ device type and screen size, approximate location, browser, OS, IPs, page visits, bounce rate, conversions and popular content on the website. All this data is pseudonymized and Visitor Analytics will never use the collected data to identify individual users or to match it with additional information on an individual user. Each visitor has control over the cookies placement.
- Information that you enter in order to set upsubscriptionto our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that you provide to book a meeting.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
Using Personal Information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Communicating with you about booked meetings if you booked one.
- Responding to communication that you initiated.
- Analyze statistics for our website in order to improve our business.
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties apply.
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
These are the services we use to store and collect data from our website.
- booklikeaboss.com, for booked meetings
- mailchimp.com, for newsletter
- Visitor-analytics.io, for statistics and analyzis
- one.com for statistics and analyzis as well as hosting.
We also use other services for other parts of our business. However you do not come in contact with these services by using our website.
You may contact us at any time to have the information we have gathered about you removed or sent to you. This does not apply to analytical data since we can’t determine what part of our analytical data is yours.
Your data regarding bookings will be storead at most for 1 year if we have not stayed in contact.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.